ASUS ROG Strix SCAR is a gaming laptop built to give a competitive edge in games like Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, Overwatch, and more. It comes with a recent version of Windows 10 Pro, latest 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, and Nvidia GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics. The laptop is designed to give you the smoothest and most relaxed gaming experience. ASUS ROG Strix SCAR also comes with some features that give it a unique style and comfort to use.
ASUS ROG Strix SCAR is built with the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth standard 802.11ac 2×2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi standard. This makes it 12 times faster than 802.11 b/g/n standards, and a low energy Bluetooth 4.1.
It also has a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C and Gen 1 Type-A port, HDMI 2.0. It also supports 4K output at 60 FPS, and Mini DisplayPort 1.2 ports.
ASUS ROG Strix SCAR Features:
We will look at some highlights of ASUS ROG Strix SCAR:
- The overall weight of 2.6kg and a height of 2.4cm
- It comes with Nvidia GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics that allows you to choose from a GTX 1050 Ti up to a GTX 1070.
- This laptop has a storage drive of 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0×4 SSD. Asus also provided 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD plus 32Gb of DDR4 2666MHz memory.
- It has 3ms response time, 144Hz refresh rate, and the panel ensures 20% brighter visuals.
- It comes with a G-SYNC that minimizes perceived stuttering, reduces input lag, and eliminates visual tearing all without affecting system performance.
- The laptop is compatible with VR taking your gaming experience to another level.
- It has a keyboard that has four hotkeys, four customizable RGB-backlit zones, ergonomic 0.25mm keycap curves that are comfortable to touch.
- It comes with an Aura sync technology which gives you the freedom to customize and sync up light effects.
- ASUS ROG has audio speakers that have two times more volume, three times louder bass, and excellent dynamic range.