Asus has announced its new laptop, i.e., Asus ZenBook 13 UX334. The Asus ZenBook 13 UX334 is part of the ZenBook notebook series that will be released this year. These notebooks are designed with the latest 9th generation Core i7 Intel processors, 4GB GDDR5 VRAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q.
With the new preview of this laptop, it indicates that Asus is aiming at professionals who want a sleek device that is elegant and energy efficient. So, we would preview some features contained in the Asus ZenBook 13 UX334.
Asus ZenBook 13 UX334 Specifications
Asus has improved its technology by adding a more advanced feature to its laptop. Most of these features are included in other Asus laptop series like the Zenbook 14, and Zenbook 15 series.
- It comes with an improved ScreenPad 2.0 technology that gives a display at the TouchPad area of the Asus ZenBook 13 UX334.
- The ScreenPad comes with settings like brightness control; a toggle battery saves mode with other option to save, and the ability to change the background.
- Users can change between two resolutions, the first resolution is for better content delivery, and the second option is to lower the resolution.
- It has a variable screen refresh rate option that allows you to choose between 50Hz and 60Hz refresh rate.
- It comes with ScreenXpert software that works with the ScreenPad 2.0 for better user experience. The software includes features like Slide Xpert, App deals, Doc Xpert, and Handwriting.
- It has a 13.3-inch display with NanoEdge display along with FHD+ resolution and 178-degree side-view technology for broader and better display angles.
- The battery will give you 14 hours of back up.
- It also comes with Wi-Fi 5, 1TB PCIe 3.0 SSD, Bluetooth 5.0, a USB 3.1 port, and a USB 2.0 port.
- It has an HDMI port, a microSD card slot, and an audio combo socket.
- The laptop also comes with a 3D IR camera in the front.