Bank of Maharashtra UPI App – This guide will help you in learning how to use the BHIM Maha UPI App. You’ll get step by step instructions with images.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is a smartphone application which allows the user to transfer money between bank accounts without entering additional bank information. It is a single-window mobile payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The interface is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s central bank.
The system is said to be a safe and secure method of transferring money between two parties and eliminates the need to transact with cash or through a bank. Here, we will examine how to use the BHIM Maha UPI App.
How To Use Bank of Maharashtra UPI App Or BHIM Maha UPI App
Check out the step by step instructions to use this app. Firstly, we’ll create an account and activate it. Then, we’ll map the accounts with payment address.
Instruction To Activate Account In BHIM Maha UPI App
- To begin with, download the Bank of Maharashtra UPI app from either the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Subsequently, open the application and choose the option “Send an SMS” to validate the mobile number that you have registered with.
- Once an SMS is sent, you will receive a validation code. Enter the validation code into the application window to register.
- Input all the necessary details required and see it that the information is obscured.
- After the details are entered, a 4-Digit password must be set.
After successful registration and login, you can now view the dashboard. The options that you can see in the dashboard are:
- Send Money
- Request Money
- Payment Address
- Transaction History
- Navigation Menu
How to Map Bank Accounts With The Payment Address In Bank of Maharashtra UPI App
Now, in order to send money and request money, you need to create a payment address to fully activate the Bank of Maharashtra UPI which is obligatory. To do this, follow the below steps:
- You need to map the bank account with the payment address. So, select the Bank of Maharashtra from the list of UPI approved and enabled banks.
- After that, you need to select the account you wish to map with the payment address.
- An OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to confirm the mapping. Once it has confirmed and completed then it will be ready for any upcoming transactions.
If more information is required on accessing the various features in Bank of Maharashtra UPI App, then you can refer to this link.