This article is all about how to become Amazon Prime Member so that you can access various additional services provided by Amazon. Amazon Prime is a loyalty membership program by Amazon where you pay a monthly or yearly fee to be a member and you get added benefits like Free shipping, Free same day shipping, Early entry to discount sales and most importantly – Access to services like Prime Video, Music and Reading.
How To Become Amazon Prime Member
To become Amazon Prime member, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Amazon site from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. (or Amazon app)
- Log in with your email and password if not already logged in.
- On the website – Click on ‘Try Prime‘ in the top left corner.
- In-app – tap on the Menu icon on the top left, and then tap on Try Prime.
- Start your 30-day free trial by adding payment information.
Becoming Amazon Prime Member – Membership Fee
To become an Amazon Prime member, you need to pay a fee to access the Prime features. After activating the one-month free trial, when the free trial will get over, you will have to pay for Amazon Prime with one of the two payment plan options.
Monthly Fee – ₹129 Yearly Fee – ₹999
Benefits of Becoming an Amazon Prime Member
FREE Unlimited Fast Delivery
Guaranteed free One-Day, Two-Day and Standard Delivery on eligible items.
Watch the latest and exclusive movies & TV shows with Prime Video.
All your favorite music Ad-free and with unlimited offline downloads.
Read anytime, anywhere and at no extra cost.
Grab the best deals first
30-minute early access to top Lightning Deals.