If you are a YouTube creator then, you need to create some awesome content and use your social media platforms. You also need to overcome the search engine game to make your videos viral. Nevertheless, if your video is not doing well then you must be doing something wrong and not using the right tools. As a content creator, I did some proper research on the tools which are used by popular YouTube channels. In this article, I’ll be sharing some of the Best Google Chrome Extensions for YouTube Creators that can help them in a lot of ways.
With the extensions that are given below, you can easily streamline your work-flow, generate searchable videos. Even evaluate the performance of your channel and videos. These will also help you in monetizing the videos so that you can grow your vlogging business by optimizing and managing video and social platforms.
Here’s The List Of Best Google Chrome Extensions For Youtube Creators
Creating and editing videos in your browser
This section will showcase some of the extensions that are Best Google Chrome Extensions for YouTube Creators. Create your own story, edit videos and music and mix them professionally. These extensions are supposed to work directly in your browser and is powerful as any simple video editor out there.
It is one of the best Google Chrome extensions for Youtube creators. This is one of my favorite online video editors, exclusively of its ease to use interface. The tool in this extension will make it really easy to edit and create videos in a professional way and make them available from anyplace. And it also offers the following features for creators just like you making it one of the Best Google Chrome Extensions for YouTube Creators:
- Allowing the users to record and add a voice-over to the video clip using their webcam and microphone.
- Features that turn-by-turn cooperative in editing videos from any place on any device that you are using.
- It also avails different editing modes that will help the beginners and professionals namely Storyboard and some Advanced Timeline, offering easy and powerful video editing platform.
- It also lets you publish your created videos directly on Facebook, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., or share them on any social media sites. You can also embed them on your website directly.
- Supports connecting to cloud services and taking media files directly from Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dailymotion, OneDrive, Flickr, Box, and Dropbox.
Some of you might use the video editor of YouTube itself. If you are one of them then you want the YouTube’s editor to do most of your editing stuff. Then this is the right tool that will get your job done in no time. This is a very handy tool that will enhance and improves the YouTube’s inbuilt video editor. It adds keyboard shortcuts and much more productivity features.
- It will allow to sort photos, navigate in the video timeline, select tabs and do some more various other tasks without even losing the current selection which is present in the editor, using just given shortcuts.
- Adds numerous buttons and notifications to help to understand it even better and get things done faster.
- Playback control will take the control of the preview player and that can also be controlled by a separate playback button along with a slider. Which will get the editing and scrolling done in the lockdown mode, personally I felt it was really handy.
Recording and converting videos directly
Now in this section, I will be sharing some of the extensions that will help you in creating videos directly using your webcam. You can also use any other camera source connected to your device and then convert them to various video formats required. These tools even support in compressing the recorded videos for a faster upload experience without the help of any third-party tool.
It is one of the best Google Chrome extensions for Youtube creators. From my experience, this Chrome extension is a reliable one for video compression. It compresses videos without affecting the quality and works using a simple drag and drop action. Here are other striking structures of Clipchamp:
- Allows the user to create a short link so that they can request and collect any videos from anyone. Which can be queued and can be uploaded directly to their YouTube channel or Google Drive as well.
- The webcam can record videos in 360p, 480p and 720p resolution straight from your browser. Which will also help all the vloggers in creating video blogs easily.
This is one of the simple but powerful screenshot taking extension for everyone. This extension will helps you in capturing web pages in a user-friendly and clean interface. That’s not it, it can also record videos directly from your screen and there are some more features:
- Captures whole or selected portion of the web page and records a video from a tab or screen.
- Add and edit objects like stickers and text boxes in the screenshot.
- Allows saving to various third-party tools like Nimbus Note, Slack and Google Drive.
- Let’s you edit and manipulate the screenshot, and save it in JPG and PNG formats.
It is one of the best Google Chrome extensions for Youtube creators. Screencastify packs lot of features that help in recording screencasts and taking screenshots. Well, all the features are not included in its lite version and it only allows to record 20 min video not more than that. It’s really easy and very simple to use and will offer the following features:
- It can record a specific tab in your browser or also record your whole computer screen.
- Allows the user to save the files directly on Google Drive and can also publish it directly to YouTube.
- Creates WEBM and VP8 videos with audio and it will let you save it locally as well.
Uploading and publishing videos
In this section let’s talk about the tools that help you in publishing, uploading and sharing videos with others easily, by just using a web browser. These extensions will also help you in publishing your videos directly from any online storage that you use like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
Now, this is what we call one of its kind extension that doesn’t need any explanation the name says anything that you need to know. This extension allows that user to publish and upload video projects directly from OneDrive, Dropbox, and Google Drive to your YouTube channel. It also works perfectly in the local storage directly from your browser, it also has the following features:
- Allows the user to upload video projects in a batch mode without the help of YouTube’s web-interface.
- It also supports a lot of video formats like MPEG4, MP4, WebM, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEGPS, 3GPP, and FLV.
Manage channels and optimize videos
Here, I will be talking about the most important and Best Google Chrome Extensions for YouTube Creators that will help you a lot in your journey of being an “Ordinary YouTube content creator” to a “Well reputed YouTube content creator”. The extensions given below will transform the way how you manage your YouTube channel. It also provides a lot more help in-order to optimize your channel easily.
It is one of the best Google Chrome extensions for Youtube creators. TubeBuddy is yet one of my most favorite YouTube tool that is a channel manager and a perfect toolkit for improving videos, making it an absolute must extension for YouTube content creators. This adds multiple layers of various functionalities on top of YouTube interface such as:
- Provides find/replace and bulk update features to update the descriptions, social profiles, hyperlinks and references on the videos.
- Generates a detailed analysis of your competitors’ views, subscribers, uploads per day and engagement channels — all in nice, tabular form in CSV format.
- Allows you to engage and collaborate with new subscribers and fans efficiently as well as export the list of your subscribers and their profiles to a CSV file.
- Helps generate customized, professional-looking thumbnails with the help of screenshots and branding or text layers for the videos.
As per my experience, this extension has delivered a widespread optimization report that shows the key perceptions of everything that top YouTube creators do to drive growth and traffic.
It even helps you in boosting your subscriber engagement so that you can create some viral videos for your subscribers. It also gives content creators access to the statistics than just the total views of a video uploaded, and more some more features like:
- “vidIQ Score” ranks every video, which helps to evaluate the probability of a video being endorsed in related search or recommended videos.
- Social media statistics show the number of likes, shares, comments, and tweets for your videos gathered from various social channels including Reddit.
- Velocity (views per hour) tells about the videos gaining viral traction and their acceleration in popularity. Making it clear which are the rocking videos.
- Average watch time helps you understand the quality of your videos and how well they keep viewers engaged. And thus drive success on your channel.
This section won’t be complete if I don’t tell about VISO Catalyst. A perfect platform that will help you in the discovery of new, popular videos. It also tells about how their strategies are optimized and their analytics which will help you in creating some awesome and some viral-worthy videos. Unfortunately, This platform is only available for partners of BBTV of any of the related and associated network, and it has the following features:
- Title optimizer ensures the videos possess concise, searchable titles.
- Intelligent keyword recommendations help you improve titles, descriptions, and tags for your videos to make them as user-friendly and searchable as possible.
- Thumbnail editor creates beautiful thumbnails using backgrounds, graphics, and text for videos and allows downloading them for posting to social media.
Managing and optimizing your social media
Here I’ll be giving the description about some of the important tools that will help in tracking and managing social media amalgamation, which is almost impossible to get it done manually, for me it was. With the help of these tools, your team and you can work collaborate together to manage various social networks.
Well by far this has been one of the best and only solution that I use and found in-order to authorize your business. And also it helps you in capturing in more value things via your social media. This tool supports and helps you in managing your brand status, running some of the social media movements. Engaging and collaborating with the viewers and even collaborating internally with your imaginative teammates. But it’s not all and there are more things it can do:
- Saves time by allowing to manage all social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ from a single dashboard.
- Allows inviting multiple collaborators to manage social profiles and streamline team workflow using scheduling and assignment tools and much more.
- Helps connect with customers faster and smarter, and enables you to respond instantly by monitoring opinions and reviews about your brand.
- Measures the social ROI, spots developing trends and reports how your videos are performing with competitors through real-time reports.
Checking the video statistics and details
This section will play an important role in most of the creator’s life as I personally use some of the things I mentioned here. These Chrome extensions will allow access to in-depth video statistics and video details. This insight will help the aspiring creators to improve and understand brand awareness, online user interaction and lead generation.
It is one of the best Google Chrome extensions for Youtube creators. This extension helps all the YouTube creators in tracking the user statistics for YouTube as well as most of the common social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and others. Social Blade makes user growth, analytics, and trends simple and really easy to understand for creators, and it also includes features like:
- Gives the social analytics for any content, creator, brand or live streamer.
- It will give financial stats including estimated monthly and yearly earnings along with future projections in numerical format as well as easy-to-read graphs.
- Provides user and trend statistics for any video or channel on YouTube.
Out of all these tools that I have tried. Heartbeat is still one of the Best Google Chrome Extensions for YouTube Creators. It allows the YouTube creators to connect with the YouTube community and at the same time to keep track of the subscriber growth. It also displays the important and necessary details like video count, age, channel as well as monetization by the owner. And also social media stats to increase the audience for your videos. And here are some of its important features:
- Offers YouTube real-time chat system with the ability to create chat rooms for people with similar interests to hold discussions and share videos.
- Its tag finder allows creators to tag their videos with SEO-friendly keywords, trending, which help the people to find preferred or related content faster.
- Provides the creators with channel analytics having metrics like earnings, viewer-ship and subscriber growth of their channel and the competition.
Among all the Chrome extensions for Youtube Creators which I have mentioned, I find the Social blade, Hootsuite, and TubeBuddy very much useful. These are the absolute must-have extensions for every YouTube creator out there. It won’t matter if he is a beginner or an advanced. Well if you are not using a powerhouse video editor, then Clipchamp and WeVideo will get your job done.
If you use any of the above-mentioned extensions please do share your experience about it. Do share this article with other so that it can end up helping them.