Don’t know anything about Canara Bank Mobile Banking registration process? With this guide, you’ll be learning how to do registration and start using the app.
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Government of India. Its headquarters is located in Bangalore. The bank has a network of 6318 branches and 8837 ATMs spread across all over the country.
Canara Bank offers mobile banking services like balance check, money transfer, payments etc. Canara Bank’s internet facilities are available to all of its customers registered at the Bank’s Core Banking Branches.
To use the various services provided by the Canara Bank, you need to register by following the steps mentioned below.
Canara Bank Mobile Banking Registration Process – Step-By-Step Guide
- Download the Canara Bank MB app by visiting either the Play Store or the App Store depending on your device.
- Open the app and select the Registered Mobile Number in association with your bank.
- After successful mobile validation, you’ll see an OTP number on your registered phone number.
- Following the successful validation of the OTP, you will need to create and confirm a 5-digit numeric password to login into the application.
- After successfully inputting the password, you will need to create a 6-digit mPIN for verifying all Mobile Banking transactions.
- Click on “Set Now” to turn on your Mobile Banking account by entering the current debit card details.
- Now, you’re all finished with setting up your Canara Bank MB account and able to enjoy the services.
Hope you like the Canara Bank Mobile Banking registration process and it was easier for you to register with this app. The instructions on registering for Canara Bank Mobile Banking are more or less straightforward and simple. If you are facing any problems with the registration, contact the bank through their site or comment down below.