What is Bharat QR Code?
Bharat QR is a QR based solution that enables digital payments and can be used across Bharat QR enabled apps. It is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and has gained connections with all major cards issuing companies like MasterCard, VISA, Rupay, and Amex. It is the newest payment mode that businesses in India can use to accept money from their end-customers directly into their current account. It is a two-dimensional machine-readable code that is made up of Black and White Square which is used to store URLs and other information. Here, we will show you steps on How to Create a Bharat QR code in PayUnow.
Generating Bharat QR code in PayUnow:
- First, you are required to have a merchant account on PayUnow to create a Bharat QR Code in PayUnow.
- Open the site and create a PayUnow account by entering all the required details.
- After successful creation of PayUnow account, download the app from Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded the app, complete your login or signup details and link your bank account. All the transaction amounts will be sent to your linked bank account immediately.
- To generate the Bharat QR code, locate the “My Bharat QR” option in the dashboard.
- Click on it and your own unique QR code will be generated.
- Download the QR code to receive and accept future payments.
Once you’ll get the Bharat QR code, you can perform a transaction payment using any app that actively supports Bharat QR. You can get attractive offers for completing set transactions. The best feature of having a Bharat QR code is that it is free of cost. Hope the above steps have helped you in acquiring your very own unique Bharat QR code in PayUnow.