Learn how to fix Facebook live video blurry problem and what are the reasons that you are facing this issue on your mobile device.
Ever since Facebook introduced its live video feature, everyone uses it, and it’s been a total hit.
But some Facebook users are facing problems with Facebook live video because it is getting blurry. In this article, we will tell you what causes this and how this issue can be solved.
Reason Why Facebook Live Video Is Blurry?
Facebook itself does not cause the blurry live video. It is caused by your mobile connecting to the internet and if the Internet connection is the video gets blurry.
- A blurry live video is a sign of lag, and lag also causes video buffering.
- When the internet speed is slow, the only option for your device is to blur or buffer the Facebook live video.
- There may be a pending update for the Facebook app.
- The cache might need to be cleared.
- Or there can be bugs in the Facebook app.
- GBWhatsApp Vs OGWhatsApp Vs WhatsApp Plus: Comparison
- YouTube Live Stream Stuck On Processing – How To Fix?
Solution To Facebook Low Quality Live Video Problem
Your mobile can only connect to one source of the internet at a time whether its wifi or mobile internet data so if the connection is slow in either one of them the mobile will not jump to another medium.
- It would be best if you had external software that can connect you back and forth to the strongest internet connection.
- You might need to check your internet speed and disconnecting other devices from wifi to get a stable internet speed, and you can enjoy a clear live video.
- Check for any pending updates and if there is an update, do it.
- Clear all the cache.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the app.
We sincerely hope that the information in the article mentioned above is helpful in getting to know the reasons behind what makes Facebook Live video blurry and solutions on how to correct it. Make sure to check out all of our latest technology updates and tech trends.