Fall Guys is now the most downloaded game on Playstation Plus. Mediatonic’s Battle Royal brings a new take on the overly saturated game genre. This game inspiration from an old shows Takeshi’s Castle, where the participants run through a series of obstacles and win the race by reaching the finish line. But many players are facing a problem that Fall Guys is getting disconnected from server error. In this article, we will tell you what causes this error and how you can solve it.
How To Fix Fall Guys Disconnected From The Server?
One of the problems that are being encountered by Fall Guys players is while playing the game player gets disconnected anytime while in between the game. Follow the steps given down below:
- First, the players need to restart the computer.
- Restart your modem and router as well.
There are two methods that you can try two fix this error:
Method 1– Check for network congestion.
Method 2- Run the Internet Troubleshooter tool.
1: Check for network congestion
It would be best if you absolutely made certain that your PC which you are using to play Fall Guys is receiving the correct ping and bandwidth results. In order to do this, you will have to do a speed test for your internet connection.
Make sure that you take note of the ping, download as well as upload results. If the ping is more than 100 ms, i.e. very high, then this can be one of the many reasons why the game is getting disconnected.
In order to fix this, follow the given steps:
- Remove all your other devices from the network connection.
- Pause all the downloads in progress.
If the issue still persists, try our next method or call your internet service provider.
2: Try to run the Internet troubleshooter tool to fix Fall Guys disconnected from the server.
If an issue causes the error with the network settings of your PC, then players must use the internet troubleshooter tool.
How To Run The Troubleshooter Tool?
- On the lower left side of the screen, click on the start button.
- Click on the settings to open the settings window.
- Select update and security the last option on the settings window.
- On the left pane click troubleshooter.
- On the right pane click additional troubleshooter.
- Select the Internet connection and then run the troubleshooter.
If even performing all the steps and method still the error persists a server issue must cause it. The developers Mediatonic is aware of this issue, and more servers are on the way in order to curb this problem.
We sincerely hope that the information mentioned above is informative on how to fix Fall Guys getting disconnected from server Error and how to solve this issue.