This article will tell how to fix PhonePe errors in your PhonePe app. Find the error you are getting and take the steps to fix it.
PhonePe is an Indian e-commerce payment app and digital wallet company where it’s headquartered in Bangalore, India. The app went live in August 2016 and was the first payment app built on United Payments Interface (UPI).
PhonePe is accepted as a payment option across 5 million offline and online merchant outlets. The app crossed over 100 million user mark in June 2018 and also crossed over 2 billion transactions in April 2019.
But like any other app, PhonePe users also constantly face errors and are bewildered on what is to be done next. Here in this guide, we will show you methods on how to fix PhonePe errors.
How To Fix PhonePe Errors In PhonePe App [Android & iOS]
There are multitudes of errors in PhonePe app that pop up during the time of use. Below are the several types of errors you can face while using the app.
Error 1: SMS Verification Failed
While making a payment on the app, an OTP will be sent to you for validation and confirmation. Occasionally, there are times when the OTP doesn’t get transmitted. It may be due to server issues, network provider issues, or there might be an app that blocks incoming messages holding valuable information.
How To Fix SMS Verification Failed In PhonePe?
- You can wait for 30 seconds since it can take time for the message to be sent.
- Turn on Flight Mode or Airplane Mode and switch it off right after.
- Check if the messages that are being sent is connected to your sim.
Error 2: Bank PhonePe Error
If there’s a transaction error when transferring an amount to your bank, then check the below fix.
How To Fix Bank Error In PhonePe?
- Make sure you have entered the correct bank details.
- Check if you have an adequate amount in your e-wallet for a transaction to be valid.
- It can also be due to the Bank Server Error. If it’s this, then all you can do is wait patiently.
Error 3: Attempting a Transaction on an Unsecure Device
PhonePe App has a feature that can detect if your device is performing any suspicious activity. If your device is detected as an anomaly, then you cannot perform any transactions.
How To Fix This?
- Do not use a rooted/booted device for transacting amounts.
- Wait for 24 hours before attempting another transaction. Usually, the error won’t occur again.
Error 4: Adding a Bank Account
There might be an error popping-up whenever you try to add a bank account to your profile.
How To Fix Adding A Bank Account Error?
Confirm whether you have entered the right details when trying to add a bank account. Follow the below steps to successfully add a bank account in PhonePe.
- Open the app and tap on the three-line signifying a menu.
- Select the Bank Account section.
- Tap on “Add New Bank Account”.
- Select the bank account which you want to link with PhonePe.
- Input all the debit/credit card details to confirm the creation of the account.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Upon successful entry, your bank account will be successfully linked with your PhonePe account.
Error 5: PhonePe Refund Issue
If a transaction doesn’t get through, there might be a chance that you won’t immediately get the refund. Following the refund protocol, it may take them up to 3 days to initiate the refund. If the amount hasn’t been refunded after 3 days, then please contact Customer Care.
Error 6: PhonePe KYC Error
KYC means Know Your Customer. It is a process by which banks obtain information about customers. This is done to ensure that the bank’s services are not misused. According to RBI, KYC is necessary to obtain an e-wallet. If you have not completed your KYC, then you can finish it by manually verifying the KYC process in the PhonePe app.
Hope the guide above on how to fix PhonePe errors has helped you in resolving your issues with the app. Comment below in the comment section if you are facing any complications with any of the solutions.
- How To Get mPIN For Union Bank Of India [U-Mobile Activation]
- Truecaller UPI Scam: Truecaller Auto-Sign Up Users For UPI Account
- PayPal Account Restricted – Why And What Actions You Can Take?
- Apple Watch 5 Rumors: Expected Price, Specifications & Release Date
- How To Install Jio Cinema Without Jio SIM? [3 Step Process]
- Elon Musk Plans To Launch Tesla Robotaxi By 2020