Pinterest is one of the major social networking websites. It is loved by all of us. This site is used by millions of people for sharing photos, videos, text, articles and what not. There is not much disliked by people about Pinterest and almost everyone finds it fairly easy to use and understand. But a number of reports have been coming in where users face the problem of Pinterest not working on Chrome. Although Google Chrome is the #1 web browser used by people on the internet, it can sometimes show an issue of Pinterest not working on chrome. But you don’t need to worry, it’s not your or your machine’s fault. It’s just a technical fault and there is an easy process to solve this problem of Pinterest not working on chrome.
How to Solve Pinterest Not Working On Chrome:
If you are facing the problem of Pinterest not working on chrome, just follow these simple steps.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the “Settings” Menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on ‘Advanced’.
- Search for ‘System’.
- Turn off ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’.
- Click on ‘Relaunch now’.
Try using Pinterest. If the problem persists, you will have to reset your browser. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings in Chrome.
- Open the navigation menu on the left. Click on ‘Advanced’ to display more options.
- Go to ‘Reset and clean up’.
- Choose ‘Restore settings to their original defaults’.
- Update Chrome.
If this does not solve the problem of Pinterest not working on chrome, you will have to manually reset you browser by following these steps:
- Uninstall Google Chrome.
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome and install it.
- Go to settings and clear all cache data and cookies data.
- Make sure you have no extensions installed in your browser. If you do, remove all extensions.
- Now restart your browser.
This is pretty much it. You should now be able to use Pinterest on Google Chrome.
- Ultimate Guide To Google Chrome – Step By Step Guide
- Ultimate Guide To Fix All Google Chrome Errors – Step By Step Guide
- Best Google Chrome Extensions Available Today 
- How To Use Incognito Mode Or Safe Mode In Google Chrome
- RLZ Tracking In Google Chrome: How To Get Rid Of This
- How To Update Google Chrome On Your PC And Android