If you’re reading this guide, then you or your friend/girlfriend might be suffering from Pubg Mobile Error. I know you want to fix it and I’ll show you how to fix Pubg Mobile Error 154140712 in iOS as well as in Android.
This error belongs to the internet and it’s generally fixed by simply disabling and enabling back your internet (4G/Wifi) connection. But this is a hit and trial method which sometimes works and sometimes not.
In this guide, I will show two methods and both of them are working, you can try any one of them. So, without wasting more time, let us begin.
How to fix Pubg Mobile Error 154140712 in Android/iOS
To fix this internet error in your device, you need to follow 2 methods.
- Changing the DNS addresses
- Using a VPN connection
Changing the DNS Addresses (Android)
- Open Settings app.
- Tap on Network & Internet.
- Tap on the current connection. Let say I’m on my Wi-Fi, I’ll tap on my connection name to open more options.
- Now, at the top bar, you’ll see a ‘Pen/Pencil‘ sign to edit your current connection settings.
- You need to tap on that icon, you’ll see a popup with your current connection settings.
- Tap on Advanced options, scroll down and tap on ‘IP settings‘, choose ‘Static‘.
- Scroll down and you’ll see DNS 1 and DNS 2. Enter ‘18.104.22.168‘ in DNS 1 and ‘22.214.171.124’ in DNS 2. Hit save.
- Now, try playing the game again, you should be able to play it online.
Changing the DNS Addresses (iOS)
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Go to Wi-Fi, you’ll see an ‘i’ symbol next to your current connection. Tap on it.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Configure DNS‘ under DNS.
- Now, enter DNS ‘126.96.36.199‘ and ‘188.8.131.52‘ and save it.
- Now, Pubg Mobile Error 154140712 should be fixed and you can play your game.
Using a VPN Connection
By using a VPN (Virtual private network) service, you can be able to fix Pubg Mobile error 154140712. Follow the steps given below:
- First of all, download and install a VPN application on your device.
- For iOS, you can use Free VPN or Hola VPN and for Android, you can use Hola VPN. You can also use any other VPN application if you like.
- Now, open the VPN app, select the country or region other than India. Open the Pubg Mobile application.
- Pubg mobile should be working fine now.
Hope you like the guide on how to fix Pubg Mobile Error 154140712. If you know any other way to fix this error, let me know in the comment section. We also share the latest technology trends, make sure you check them out too. Also, follow us on Social Media for the latest updates.
- Ultimate Guide To Google Chrome – Step By Step Guide
- Fake Snapchat Generator – Create Fake Snapchat Conversation
- Connected To The Dota 2 Game Coordinator Logging In Error [Solved]
- PUBG Game Requirements: What You Need For 60 FPS
- Dota 2 System Requirements – What You Need To Run Dota 2 On Your PC
- Build Your Own Gaming Desktop – 60K Gaming And Editing PC Build