We all know what Youtube is. But for those cavemen who at this 21st century still don’t know what youtube is, we will happily explain it to them. YouTube is an online video-sharing platform. It is a subsidiary of Google, and it allows users to upload, rate, share, view, add to playlists, report, comment, and subscribe to other users. Every day almost Five billion videos are watched on Youtube. In this article, we will tell you all about Youtube live video stream stuck on processing and how to solve this problem.
Main Problem of Live Video Stream Stuck
If you do a quite a bit of live streaming, you must know live streams on youtube getting stuck on processing is a common issue.
Best time taken by archives to process is 3-4 hours, and the worst time is 2-3 days. But sometimes it gets stuck on processing and video is gone forever.
Now there is no some defined set procedure to solve this issue.
How To Fix YouTube Live Stream Stuck On Processing?
- One thing you can do as a precaution is to record the video locally and then upload the video separately. This problem mainly occurs in Stream Now feature.
- During the live-stream in the Events, tab put your title and date also the keywords. Go to advanced settings uncheck the automatically make archive unlisted once the Stream ended.
- After you do this the second, your Stream is over it will be on your channel without any processing time, it is very similar to twitch in that way.
Other ways that cause this problem to occur
- An unstable internet connection can also be one of the most significant factors which are causing this issue.
- High traffic is also a factor for this problem to occur plus the higher the quality of video more time it will take. Same goes with longer the video longer it will take.
The method mentioned above will surely help you to know all about Youtube live Stream stuck on processing and how to solve this issue. You can post the videos without any problems and increase your subscribers.
Note: One thing to keep in mind is that if you want to stream any content on your channel, you must have at least 1000 subscribers but if you really want people to watch your live streams make sure you continuously post quality content and amass a substantial subscriber base.
The viewers must be happy with the content you are posting then only they will watch the live streams, and you can earn any revenue out of it.
We sincerely hope that the information mentioned above is informative on Youtube live video Stream stuck on processing and how to solve this issue. By this method, you can quickly post the video after the live stream ends or you record it separately.
- How YouTube Streamers Make Money – How You Can Do It
- How To Add Spectrum App on FireStick Amazon [Step By Step Guide]
- Netflix Currently Unavailable, Try Again Later [How To Fix]
- TSMC Beats Samsung – Bought 51.5% Shares Of Global Foundry Market
- How To Watch Netflix On Nintendo Switch? [Step By Step Tutorial]