In this step-by-step guide, you’ll be going to get the exact solution to get mPIN for Union Bank of India.
What is mPIN?
“Mobile banking Personal Identification Number” or otherwise known as mPIN works like a password when you complete a transaction online. The mPIN is a 4-digit code (6-digit in some banks) that is given to a customer when they register for mobile banking. Here, we will show you the three methods to get mPIN for Union Bank of India.
Acquiring the mPIN for Union Bank of India
First, you should register your credit/debit card account for the U-Mobile service at any UBI ATM, on the UBI website or by approaching the UBI Branch.
Get mPIN For Union Bank Of India Via ATM
- To generate mPIN for Union Bank from the ATM, you have to visit the UBI ATM.
- Go to the UBI ATM and insert the Debit card and choose Mobile Banking.
- In the Mobile Banking menu, you will see the Mobile Banking Registration option. Click on it and the mPIN of Union Bank of India will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number.
Generate mPIN Via Website
- UBI has the option to activate mobile banking online through their site (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- You can see the menu where it includes an option “Register for Mobile Banking”. Click on it and enter the required details.
- Once successfully registered, the mPIN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Generate mPIN Via Branch
- This is the simplest process. Visit the UBI Branch and apply for Mobile Banking.
- The bank will give you a registration form, fill and submit the form. Within 24 hours, a 4-digit code (mPIN) will be sent to your registered mobile number. The activation of mobile banking takes 24-48 hours.
To use the mPIN, you need to download the U-Mobile app. You can download the app from either the Play Store or the App Store depending on your device. A link also will be given during the time of registration for downloading the app.
If you have forgotten your mPIN, simply make a call to UBI’s toll-free number or request an email seeking for immediate help. Hope we have helped you in successfully generating the mPIN for Union Bank.