Hotstar is a trending streaming app in India. After Netflix and Amazon Prime, Hotstar is the most used app by Indians for streaming shows, live tv etc. Most of Hotstar users rely on Hotstar for streaming Live Cricket matches. Some users are reporting a problem of Hotstar not working in their Android phones or iPhones. We know the importance and fun of watching a Live Cricket match with your friends and how Hotstar Not Working ruins it all. We shall help you fix this issue on your mobile phone.
Fix Hotstar Not Working On Android Or iPhone Issue
Follow these steps to solve the Hotstar not working error on your mobile phone in a matter of seconds.
Hotstar App Stuck on Loading Screen – Check Internet Connection
Sometimes Hotstar app gets stuck on loading screen because of poor internet signal or speed. Try to connect with a stable and high-speed wifi or 4G connection to solve this issue.
Hotstar app stops working if you don’t update the app for a long time. Go to Play Store or App Store and update Hotstar app.
Clear Hotstar App Cache Data
Go to Settings>Apps>Hotstar. Find Storage option and click ‘Clear Cache‘ and ‘Clear Data‘. This will delete any previously stored data and start the app as a new client so this may solve the issue.
Reinstall Hotstar App
If no fix is working for you, just go to settings and uninstall Hotstar app. Go to Play Store or App Store and download the app again.
Hotstar in Google Chrome – Live Streaming Error – Sorry, we are unable to serve your request at this time. Please try again later. [102100:45] Error / Hotstar Playback Stream Not Available [AP] Error
If you’re seeing unable to serve your request 102100:45 Hotstar error or playback stream not available AP error, follow these steps to solve this issue.
- Change your browser. Use UC Browser or Firefox and Hotstar will work.
- To solve the issue in Chrome, go to settings in Chrome browser.
- Click on ‘Show Advanced Settings‘.
- Scroll and find out Network, under which you will have to click on ‘Change Proxy Settings‘.
- Click on LAN Settings.
- Done. Hotstar should start working now.
- How To Install Adobe Flash Player For Hotstar In Chrome
- Ultimate Guide To Google Chrome – Step By Step Guide
- Pinterest Not Working On Chrome – Know How To Fix
- How To Use Incognito Mode Or Safe Mode In Google Chrome
- RLZ Tracking In Google Chrome: How To Get Rid Of This
- How To Update Google Chrome On Your PC And Android