With our two-step guide, you’ll be able to reset the smart hub in any Samsung Smart TVs.
Samsung is a South Korean tech giant headquartered in the same name as Samsung Town in Seoul, South Korea. It includes a number of related businesses, most of them named under the Samsung brand name and is the largest South Korean conglomerate. Lee Byung-Chul founded Samsung was founded as a trading company in 1938 by Lee Byung-Chul.
Samsung Smart Hub is an inventive menu interface for Samsung’s Smart TVs. With the help of the Samsung Smart Hub, users can access all their TV functions and download the applications, games, or access the browser. Smart Hub expands the abilities of your Samsung TV online as well as offline and also makes it simpler to use. In this article, we will tell you How to Reset Smart HUB in Samsung Smart TVs. All you have to do is follow the steps given below.
Reset Smart HUB In Samsung Smart TVs
Follow these two steps to reset Smart Hub settings:
Step 1 – Getting inside the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Smart Hub button on your smart tv’s Remote Control.
- Once the Smart Hub screen displays on your TV screen, press the blue word D button on your Samsung’s Remote Control so that you can open the Settings option in Smart Hub.
- Select the Reset option on the screen and press the enter button from the remote control. On the screen, a password dialog box will show.
Step 2 – Resetting by entering the password.
- On the screen, enter the default password ‘0000’. Smart Hub will automatically reset and display the ‘Reset Complete‘ confirmation message.
- Select OK to complete the reset process.
We sincerely hope that this information was helpful to know how to reset the Smart Hub in Samsung Smart TV? For more information on games like this, make sure to check out all of our latest technology updates and tech trends.