Learn how YouTube Livestream works with our step by step guide. If you wanted to know how you can do Livestream online this guide is for you.
We all know what YouTube is. But for those cavemen who at this 21st century still don’t know what YouTube is, we will happily explain it to them. YouTube is an online video-sharing platform.
It is a subsidiary of Google, and it allows users to upload, rate, share, view, add to playlists, report, comment, and subscribe to other users. Every day almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube. With approximately 819,417,600 hours of video content, youtube is a place where anyone with little apparatus can dream and make it big.
YouTube also allows users to Livestream content. In this article, we will tell you –
How Livestream Works On YouTube – How You Can Do It
To stream live video on YouTube, you will need a webcam, a computer/laptop, and at least 1000 subscribers to your channel.
To Livestream your video through a mobile device:
- Open the YouTube app.
- On the top corner, find the upload video.
- Select it.
- Then select the go-live option on the app.
- For the 1st time enabling live stream may take up to 24 hours after that, Livestream will be available instantly.
To Livestream your video through webcam/computer:
- Open YouTube.
- On the top right corner, click create a video option.
- Then select Go Live.
- Then select the webcam.
- Please enter the title of Livestream and its description.
- Then select Go live.
To end the live stream simply click end stream.
There are few things to be kept in mind while streaming live video on YouTube:
- All the content must follow the community guidelines of YouTube.
- If deemed necessary YouTube can age restrict your video or altogether remove it.
- If the live stream gets restricted, the user will get a strike on their channel which means they won’t be able to live stream any content for three months from the main as well as any other account.
- Still, if there is a violation of restrictions, there can be permanent termination of the account.
If you keep the above points in mind while streaming live video on YouTube, you will face no problem while doing so.
We sincerely hope that the information mentioned above is helpful to YouTube users how YouTube Livestream works and how they can have their own live stream and stream content in it.
Make sure to check out all our latest technology updates and trends. Follow us and our social media handle for the latest updates.