The developers of the famous browser Opera are constantly working to improve the components in its application. In Opera, the extensions will upturn the functionality of the Opera browser, by making it more comfortable and the usage simpler and more reliable. It also provides an appealing pleasure (for e.g. original themes in the browser). Well, You can also install Opera extension from the official Windows store, for some of the people it is not enough, then they can Install Google Chrome Extensions in Opera. I personally use opera and I know in what way it can be useful and how it differs from other web browsers or even Google Chrome. Trust me you won’t regret once you start using opera. We will walk you through the steps to Install Google Chrome Extensions in Opera.
How to Install Google Chrome Extensions in Opera Browser
The extensions which are meant for Opera will only work with opera browser and is not supported by any other browser.
But the chrome extension which we are using ‘Download Chrome Extension’, it’s an adaptation of google chrome so it can be used in Opera and some other browsers.
Installing this extension
- Firstly, open Opera browser, then click on Menu which should be on the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Then find “Get extensions” option which will be under Extensions section.
3. After clicking Get extensions, it will take you to the Extension store, Now in the search field type – “Download Chrome Extension”.
4. Open the extension and press the button “Add to Opera” it will start to download and install it.
5. Now as the installation is completed, Opera is ready to install the extension to the web browser. These extensions are originally designed for Google Chrome but it will work fine in Opera as well, trust me on this one I have tried and am using it.
6. Technically, Opera is basically based on the Chrome’s Chromium engine, So Opera has to face some limitations. On the bright side, most of the Chrome extensions will work perfectly in Opera.
7. Click on Menu>Extensions> Extensions Manager. There you can install the downloaded extension to your browser and at the same time remove or download even more extensions from the store as well.
I really hope this was useful to most of the people out there. If it was useful then please do comment how it was useful to you. Share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below.