If you have ever owned a Jio sim or ever used Jio network, you must have used or at least heard about the JioTV app. The JioTV app is free to use App by Jio which allows its users to watch Live TV on their device with the availability of 550+ channels and 65HD channels. JioTV also allows to watch catch up content and pause Live TV. JioTV had a high number of users and there was high demand for JioTV web version because if JioTV started working on laptops and computers, everyone could watch their favorite content on a bigger screen. Jio listened to customer feedback and recently launched JioTV Web which can be viewed from any computer or laptop in a browser and even on smartphones without downloading the app. Now JioTV has three platforms, Android app, iOS app, and JioTV web version.
How To Use JioTV Web Version On Laptop or PC
Simply follow these steps to use JioTV Web.
- Go to www.jiotv.com in your browser.
- If you have a Jio account, log in to you Jio account with your mobile number and password.
- You have a Jio sim but don’t have Jio account, click on sign up and create a new account by verifying your mobile number using OTP.
- If you don’t have a jio sim, you can ask a friend or relative for their Jio account to use JioTV.
Features of JioTV Web Version:
- Watch 550+ channels with option to pause Live TV.
- User-friendly UI.
- Works on almost any connection with >1Mbps speed.
- You can watch JioTV web version on any network.
This article was all about “JioTV Web Version“, If you want any other information related to Jio then stay connected with us.