RAZR V4 is the revolutionary mobile in the industry of the mobiles. The Motorola RAZR V4 has made a smash in the mobile industry and the market by its launch. The dust of generalization swiped away with the innovative dash of the RAZR V4.
How does Motorola RAZR V4 stand out?
The RAZR V4 is a foldable smartphone. The phone is a clamshell. The tiny little smartness does not fail to amaze anyone.
Motorola RAZR V4 Specifications:
- Dual Back camera.
- Slim and slick. Even after fold, the phone is 7.5mm. And unfolded is only 3.7mm.
- Fingerprint scanner, right below the screen.
- Motorola RAZR V4 features Android Oreo 8.1
- Has Artificial Intelligence
- IP68 certified against water/dust resistant.
- Motorola RAZR V4 handset sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU.
- Performs well on 6GB of RAM
- Has variants including 128GB/256GB ROM (not expandable).
- Motorola RAZR V4 camera comes with dual 16MP+12MP primary snapper with 4K videos recording capability.
- Selfie camera features 12MP selfie shooter with a wide-angle lens and an aperture of f/1.8.
- Battery of the phone is of 4100mAh.
- Innovative and unique of its kind display.
- Screen is 7” AMOLED HDR 10.
- The display has a QHD resolution of 2560×1440 pixels
- The screen is of 18:9 ratios that include three display modes.
- The screen is of 6” primary display and a 0.75” multi-purpose display on the bottom end.
- Has quick access to the emojis.
- The second clamshell mode of the phone allows the device to fold at 120
Motorola RAZR V4 Release Date And Price:
Presently, Motorola has not revealed any of the information about the release date and the Price details. However, the estimated and the anticipated cost goes around Rs. 31773.
The cost mentioned is only on the prediction and Motorola has not yet legally announced it yet. The company has not even displayed or revealed the cost in a hidden manner.
- LG G7 One With Android One And Snapdragon 835 Announced
- RealMe 2 With Snapdragon 450 Launched In India
- Google: Android Might Not Remain Free
- Google Sued For Tracking Your Location Even It Is Off
- India May Ban iPhone Within 6 Months If Apple Keeps Fighting TRAI
- Motorola One Power Vs Moto X4: Side By Side Comparison
The RAZR V4 remains a phantom. I WANT A SMART FLIP-PHONE NOW !
Why not use 2 screens and drive them as 1 – No cracking due to fatigue and probably cheaper.
Ya… That’s a good idea.
I love this design
Market m kab aa rha h and price
It will be available next year… Stay tuned with us we will update as we get some more info for this device.