Oppo F7 youth comes to light with a notch display and fascinating 25 MP camera. In the previous announcement made, the company was lampoon as it uses the cheaper variant in the handset, Oppo F7 Youth.
In the late last year, Oppo F5 had received a variant with watered down specs. The latest update received from Myanmar helps us to get an idea about this smartphone.
According to Yugatech’s leaked promo video, it is anticipated that the Oppo F7 youth is featured with a single rear camera at the back. This smartphone is expected to be launched in Diamond Black color. This device resembles Oppo A3 which is launched in the early April.
Presumption of Oppo F7 youth :
It is predicted that this smartphone will have similar features like Oppo F7. In this device, a vanilla variant with 25 MP camera is expected. Selfie camera of this smartphone could have the AI selfie capabilities, which includes continuous machine learning and scene recognition that assists users to get better shots.
- Other features of the device are still unknown but we believe that this smartphone will also have similar features like Oppo A3.
- We also look forward to have Media Tek Helio P60 SoC and 4GB RAM in this smartphone.
- This smartphone is likely to arrive with Android 8.1 Oreo topped with Color OS.
- Battery potential is presumed to be 3400mAh but VOOC fast charging is absent as this feature is considered as a high-end offering.
- Prize of Oppo F7 youth is around $260 (Approx. Rs.17,500).
Also Read: Reasons Why Does Oppo Copy Apple?
Availability of this smartphone is yet to be announced in selected market. We suspect an Indian launch in the coming week. Meanwhile, We anticipate an official confirmation from the company about Oppo F7 youth.
To get further updates on Latest Technology Trends, Follow us on our social media profiles.