The Pinterest website is not working on Chrome as well as on Firefox. I know this is strange even mine is not working too. I Googled ‘Pinterest not working on Firefox’ but there were just simple ways like clearing cache and stuff that did not solve my problem at all.
But I tried two methods and they totally worked out for me. They are easy and can be done by anyone out there. So, without wasting your time let us see how we can make Pinterest’s website work in our browser.
Methods to Fix Pinterest Not Working On Firefox
Below are the two ways to fix this problem:
- Using Public DNS addresses
- Browse using a different domain
Method 1: Using Public DNS Addresses
You have to change the ‘Automatic detect DNS addresses’ to public DNS or I should say Google DNS server addresses. This is easy and you have to do only a few steps to change them. Follow the steps given below to make Pinterest working again on Firefox and Google Chrome:
- On your taskbar, right-click on the Wi-Fi network icon.
- Choose ‘Open Network & Internet Settings’ option.
- Under ‘Change your network settings’, click on ‘Change adapter settings’.
- Now, select your current network and right-click on it.
- Choose ‘Properties’.
- Select the option ‘Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’, click on ‘Properties’ button.
- In ‘General’ tab, click on ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’.
- Enter ‘Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206’ and ‘Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11’.
- Check the option ‘Validate settings upon exist’. Click on ‘Ok’.
Now, try opening the Pinterest website by restarting your Firefox browser. It will fix your problem. Now, if it doesn’t, wait for at least 5 to 10 minutes and then try again, It’ll work.
Method 2: Browse using a different domain
This is one of the easiest methods to fix Pinterest not working on Firefox issue. Not on only on Firefox, this will work on any browser. What you need to do is, try a different domain for the Pinterest website.
- Go to your URL bar and type ‘https://uk.pinterest.com’ instead of ‘https://in.pinterest.com’, It’ll work for 100% sure.
- The other thing you can do is using a VPN service like Hola VPN for Firefox. Select a country and try visiting the website, it will work too.
Hope you like this guide on ‘Pinterest not working on Firefox’ issue. If your problem is not fixed, let us know in the comment section and we will be happy to fix it.
We also share the latest technology trends, make sure to check them out. For more updates follow us on Social Media.