Vu is a brand we all recognize. Vu televisions have been selling in huge numbers in the last few years. And after beating Samsung, Sony, and LG in e-commerce sales, Vu has launched the world’s first 100-inch 4K TV for consumers. This Television is known as the Vu 100.
The Vu 100 Inch 4K TV packs ton of features including:
- HDR support (High Dynamic Range) for excellent quality.
- Inbuilt JBL Soundbar with woofers and Dolby Audio support.
- Built-in Chromecast to cast your phone on the large screen.
- 100 inch IPS panel equal to the size of 224 iPhones.
- HRD10 compatible.
- Wide Color Gamut.
- 700 nits high brightness and 178-degree wide angle viewing.
- Wifi, Bluetooth are present for wireless connectivity.
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 3 x HDMI ports.
The Luxury smart tv comes with a quad-core processor with 2.5GB ram and 16GB of onboard storage for apps and files. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo and all media apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar come pre-loaded. Google Assistant is also supported on this device and it can be activated by a dedicated button on the remote.
The Vu 100 Inch 4K TV Luxury television is priced at Rs. 20 Lakhs and will be available internationally via Vu flagship stores. The major points about this TV are that it is the first 100 inch 4K TV and it will provide a rich viewing experience with 2000 watt speakers for superior sound clarity.
- Vivo NEX A Vs Oppo Find X: Battle Of The Bezel-Less Smartphones
- uTorrent Web Let’s You Download And Play Files In Your Browser
- Motorola RAZR V4: A Revolutionary Mobile In The Industry
- Sony Xperia XZ3 – A Perfect Comeback Recipe for Sony
- LG G7 One With Android One And Snapdragon 835 Announced
- RealMe 2 With Snapdragon 450 Launched In India
- Google: Android Might Not Remain Free In Future