I’m pretty sure that if you are using Tik Tok Musical.ly app then you are also facing the errors like loading, lip sync, login error’s, camera issues, etc. So, we are here with the step by step guide on how to fix Tik Tok Musical.ly Errors.
As you all know that Tik Tok Musical.ly is the most popular application for live broadcasting and video sharing. Using this application, you are able to create videos up to one minute. You can make videos with music or simple sound on which you can lip sync.
Features of Tik Tok Musical.ly App:
- You can watch large number of videos which are specifically chosen by you.
- It can be counted as a source of entertainment having lot of content creators.
- You can easily add up your favourite sounds to your self-made videos for free.
- You can easily use the different type of face filters and emoji.
- It allows you the feature of trimming, merging and duplicating your videos.
Follow These Steps To Fix Tik Tok Musical.ly Errors
Below is the list of all common errors related to Tik Tok Musical.ly App. So, you can just directly scroll over to the issue that you are facing right now.
Server Errors / Not Loading / App Not Working
Method 1: Clear Data and Cache of Tik Tok Musical.ly App
- First of All, Go to “Settings”.
- Now, Tap on the option “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Scroll down to find out the “Tik Tok” App > Storage > Clear Data and Cache.
- Now, Again open the Tik Tok App and log in with your credentials. It’s Done.
Method 2: Just Reset App Preferences
- Navigate to the “Settings” of your Android Device.
- Now, Open Apps/Manage Apps.
- Now, Tap on the “Menu” option (Available on the top right corner of your current screen).
- Tap on “Reset App Preferences” and then “Reset Apps”.
Tik Tok Musical.ly Login Issues
Method 1: Type your username and password correctly
Suppose if your account name is @muser, then keep in mind that you have to type the username “muser” and then type your correct password.
Method 2: Clear Cache Of Google Play Services
Google Play Services stores the data of your device and also sync your data. It also helps in the proper functioning of your Android device.
- Navigate to “Settings” > App Manager > Google Play Services > Tap on “Force stop” and then tap on “Clear Cache”.
- Restart your Android Device.
Tip Tok Musical.ly Stopped / Force Closes / Not Responding
To fix this issue, you have to update the app and then restart your device. If the issue is not resolved after doing this, then you have to follow these instructions.
Method 1: Switch your Android user account
- Pull down the notification bar of your device and tap on the User account to switch to the account of “Guest User”. You can also find this option in the Android settings.
- Now, Download Tik Tok Musical.ly App.
- Login using your credentials and check that app is working normally or not. If App is working normally, then any other App or the Device storage is the Culprit.
Method 2: Always keep free space on your Android device
There are lot of Apps which require free RAM and free space for proper functioning. And Tik Tok Musical.ly is one of those Apps. So while using Tik Tok Musical.ly, Keep in mind that no other heavy App is running in the background.
Tik Tok Musical.ly Network Issues
Method 1: Grant all permissions to the App
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on the option “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Head over to the “Tik Tok” App. Then tap on “Permissions” and Grant all permissions to the App.
Method 2: Delete the Cache of “Tik Tok” App
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Tap on the “Tik Tok” App > Storage > Clear Cache.
Camera Lagging Issue
The best way to fix this lagging issue is to turn Off the modes like Beauty mode, etc. Just record your video with normal camera mode. You can add filters to your video after recording the video.
With the list of above-mentioned solutions, you can fix Tik Tok Musical.ly errors with ease. If you are facing any other type of error while using “Tik Tok” App, then just comment below. We are always here to assist you.
So, this guide was all about how to fix Tik Tok Musical.ly errors. If you want more such information related to fixes, then stay connected with us.