Pinterest is one of the most used social media websites around the world. At Pinterest, you can easily find a lot of articles, blogs, pictures and people relating to your interest. Pinterest is a one stop solution where you can get entertainment as well as research for work on a particular topic. If you love Pinterest but you’re not able to use Pinterest because the Pinterest app is not working, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will help you solve any issues why the Pinterest app not working on Android or iPhone.
Pinterest App Not Working on Android, iPhone or iPad [Solution]
If Pinterest app not working on your phone, try these methods to fix it.
1. Clear Cache Data
- On Android:
- Go to Settings > Applications > Pinterest > Clear cache data.
- On iPhone:
- Go to Settings > General > Storage and iCloud Usage > Manage Storage > Pinterest.
This should fix the problems with the Pinterest app. If the problem persists try the next step.
2. Re-installing Pinterest App
To fix the issues with the Pinterest app, delete and reinstall the app. To do this:
- Uninstall the Pinterest app from the homepage on your phone.
- Go to Play Store or App Store and download the Pinterest app.
- The app should start working now.
Reinstalling the app is the best fix in this case. The Pinterest app often shows problems. This is an eay method to make the app start working again.
3. Check Pinterest Down Status
Every website and app is, after all, a piece of technology. It can crash or go down anytime. If you have tried every method to fix the Pinterest app and it is still not working. The issue might not be from your device.
The Pinterest Server could be down.
Go to https://downdetector.com/status/pinterest to check the live status. If the website shows Pinterest is down, wait for some time and try again later.
We hope we were able to solve the issue you were facing with the Pinterest app.
- Ultimate Guide To Google Chrome – Step By Step Guide
- Pinterest Not Working On Chrome – Know How To Fix
- Pinterest Login Problems – Can’t Log In To Pinterest [Solved]
- How To Use Incognito Mode Or Safe Mode In Google Chrome
- RLZ Tracking In Google Chrome: How To Get Rid Of This
- How To Update Google Chrome On Your PC And Android