In this article, we would be discussing on how to stream NFL games on Roku. There’re several ways to stream NFL games on your device that means you don’t have to have a cable connection to view NFL games. Streaming services are very convenient to use, the most important thing is to have fast internet. Below will be a list of streaming services, and these services have free trials so you can give them a test drive before the season begins.
How To Stream NFL Games On Roku Devices
1.) Streaming Sunday Night Football brings a nice feeling because most premier games are played on Sunday. NBC will own the broadcast to Sunday Night Football, so, let’s discuss on how to view it.
- You can view NBC Sports Channel from an existing cable subscription.
- You can also view the sports channel if you subscribe to PlayStation Vue, Fubo TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu with Live TV, and YouTube TV.
- NBC is also accessible using antenna broadcasts.
2.) Streaming Monday Night Football, you’ll need to have access to ESPN or NFL. You can get access to the WatchESPN channel from your existing cable subscription.
- You can also subscribe to PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, DIRECTV NOW, Hulu with Live TV, or YouTube TV to view the ESPN channel.
3.) Also, You can stream Thursday Night Football on NFL Network for all the games, and selected games on FOX and Prime Video.
- You can have access to all NFL games by subscribing to PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and fuboTV to view the NFL network.
- You can view Prime Video with an Amazon Prime subscription.
- Fox channel is also accessible using a cable broadcast.
4.) If you have an NFL Sunday ticket to view NFL live games through a DIRECTV subscription, log in with your credentials to watch Sunday live games.