Many of you were asking us why TikTok says I’m not eligible when we try to register or make an account on it. So, we thought that we should focus on this issue and write something for you. We’ve already written a major guide on TikTok and how we can fix the various errors in the TikTok/Musical.ly app.
If you’ve have followed the major guide then you might be knowing what are the major steps you can take to make your TikTok account work easily.
How to Fix TikTok Says I’m Not Eligible Issue [Android/iOS]
TikTok, a platform that allows you to share your short videos online right from your phone with the help of its app. Right now, there are more 100 Million users are using TikTok daily and there are a lot of errors they are facing. So, an issue generally comes up when we try to create our new account on TikTok i.e. “You are not eligible to make an account on TikTok”.
Now, there can be two things here:
One is that you are below 13 years old that means underage or 16 Years old (In some countries). TikTok policy says someone who is below 13 years old or 16 years old is not eligible to make an account on the TikTok app due to the mature content.
Second is, that you are above age and qualifies the age step, but still, you are unable to create an account. In this case, you can perform some steps in order to complete your account creation process.
- By simply, clearing the data and cache of your ‘TikTok’ Android app, you can fix this issue.
- To clear the cache and data of app, tap and hold the TikTok app then click on small ‘i’ button or ‘App info‘.
- Go to ‘Storage‘, click on ‘Clear storage‘ and then ‘Clear cache‘ buttons.
- Restart your Android phone.
To clear cache of TikTok iOS app:
- Tap on ‘Settings > General > Storage and iCloud usage’.
- From the top, tap ‘Manage Storage‘.
- Select the TikTok app, check the ‘Documents and data‘ and delete them.
When we are on the ‘not eligible issue in TikTok’, let us look into one more error that says, TikTok birthday not eligible.
TikTok Birthday Not Eligible – How to Fix?
Basically, it is the same sort of error in the TikTok app, you just have to be in proper age to use TikTok app. You need to follow the guideline of it. Make sure you’re entering the right date of birth. If this error is not resolving right now, then it might be resolved after some time. If it is an application issue, make sure that the TikTok application is up-to-date. Also, follow the steps we have told in the previous section to ‘clear the storage’ of the app and ‘clear the cache’ as well.
- How To Fix Tik Tok Musical.ly Errors – Step By Step Guide
- YouTube Videos Not Working On Chrome – How To Fix It?
- How To Go Live On YouTube Gaming App Android/iOS
- Ultimate Guide To Google Chrome – Step By Step Guide
- Ultimate Guide To Fix All Google Chrome Errors – Step By Step Guide
- List Of Best Google Chrome Extensions Available Today